PA Society for Biomedical Research: Virtual and Digital Science Resources for Teachers and Students
Posted by PA Society for Biomedical Research on September 29, 2020
Virtual and Digital Resources – Check out PSBR’s SPARC YouTube channel where you can access new digital content and resources we’ve created over the past few months: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOktYCU5_aOxzHStu-oIo9w?view_as=subscriber
In collaboration with the Institute of Regenerative Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, we also hosted and recorded a series of Student and Teacher webinars at the beginning of the pandemic. These digital recordings can be accessed here: https://irm.med.upenn.edu/outreach/outreach-programs/irmhome/. We invite you to check them out and share them with your students.
Similarly, Fox Chase Cancer Center also recorded a number of career-focused interviews; these resources can be found here: https://www.foxchase.org/research-training/career-path-education-series.
Finally, you might also be interested in checking out some cool Science-at-Home activities offered by:
- BioBus: https://sites.google.com/biobus.org/exploreathome/home and
- Learning Undefeated: https://www.learningundefeated.org/athomescience/
More in "New Resources"
- A Blueprint for Building an Arts-Rich School, 2021 Updated
- New Article: Opening Up Educational Opportunities Through Network Leadership
- New Policy Brief: Police Budgets on the Ballot before and after George Floyd’s Murder
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.