PA Humanities Discovery Project Survey – Dec 5
Posted by PA Humanities on November 15, 2022
Through the PA Humanities Discovery Project we’re collaborating with Drexel University on a mission to map, network and celebrate the state’s rich humanities landscape. We can’t wait to share what we’re learning and thank our supportive partners who stepped up and shared about this initiative with their networks.
Across Pennsylvania, people are building community, making space for new voices, sharing stories, uplifting culture, educating, creatively solving problems, and using other tools of the humanities (even if many wouldn’t use that word). This survey will help us learn more about who these people are, what they do, and how they do it.
Survey participants will:
- join a movement to give a voice and recognition to the work that they do
- receive special invitations to network/learn with other participants
- gain early access to select research results/materials
- have their work highlighted to a statewide and national audience in a report
- be an advocate for the interests of the broader humanities community
Learn more and complete the survey by December 5, 2022.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Join the 50by250 Campaign to Double Youth Participation to 50% by America250 – Dec 31
- Virtual Event: Opportunities in Crisis: Findings from Year Two of Research on Equitable Rental Housing and Eviction Prevention in the United States – Dec 8
- Virtual Community School Coordinator Boot Camp – Jan 31 – Feb 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.