PA Health Access Network Wants to Hear from You – Jul 22
Posted by PA Health Access Network on July 20, 2021
We want to hear from you:
- What healthcare issues do you care about?
- What can we all do to make healthcare more affordable and accessible?
Part of PHAN’s mission is lifting up the voices of Pennsylvanians from all over the state, so join us for a conversation about PHAN and the healthcare issues you want to focus on!
Date and Time: Thursday, July 22, 2021, 7:00 PM
You can learn more about our work on our website.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Precarious Professionals: The Reasons for and Impact of Contingency Staffing on Personnel, Programs and Policies in Human Service Organizations – Nov 18
- Privilege and Punishment in an Era of Mass Incarceration – Nov 4
- Protecting Your Business’s Intellectual Property (NDAs & Trade Secrets) – Nov 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.