PA Forward Student Loan Program Webinar Events – Dec 7,9,14,16
Posted by Philadelphia Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) on November 23, 2021
Representatives from the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) will be providing a variety of webinars, including an overview of how to apply for all types of financial aid, reviewing financial aid offers, financial aid for non-traditional students, and more!
Dates and Times:
- Covering the Gap: Pieces of the Puzzle to Help Pay Your Educational Bill – December 7, 12:00-1:00 PM and December 14, 6:30-7:30 PM
- Understanding the Offer Letter and Balances – December 9, 6:30-7:30 PM and December 16, 12:00-1:00 PM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Transition and Resource Fair, PA School for the Deaf – Apr 29
- 2nd Annual Family Conference: Thrive! Supporting Self Advocacy and Self Determination in Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children – Apr 29
- PA Association of College Admission Counseling Conference – Jun 25-27
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.