PA Coalition For Sex Education Webinar Series – Sep 29
Posted by PA Coalition for Sex Education on September 29, 2020
The PA Coalition for Sex Ed is hosting a webinar series on comprehensive sex education in Pennsylvania that will include topics on medical accuracy, racial disparities, age appropriateness, and more. The goal of the series is to increase public awareness on the issue of sex education at the state level and the advocacy work happening to establish standards for comprehensive sex ed. The series kicked off on September 15 and continues every Tuesday at 4:00-5:00 pm until October 27.
- September 29:Consent and Sex Education
- October 6: LGBTQ+ Perspectives: Affirming Sex Ed
- October 13:Trusted Adults: How to Have the Talk(s)
- October 20:Racial Disparities in Sex Ed
- October 27:Student Voices: How Does Sex Ed Affect Me?
You can register for the series here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/6016009741535/WN_VtTzKC2eTsK5_6SjjOeALg
Also, be sure to like and follow the coalition’s Facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/PAC4SE
Past webinars (available on the Facebook page):
- September 15: The State of Sex Ed
- September 22: Medical Accuracy in K-12 Sex Education: Beyond Abstinence-Only
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Online Event: The State of Youth Mental Health – Aug 17
- Help Update the Digital Literacy Asset Map for PA
- Webinar to Share Lessons From College-Readiness Model – Aug 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.