P-EBT Information and Resources
We have been focused on P-EBT quite a bit recently. Judging from the calls coming to our hotline, many parents and caregivers are focused on P-EBT as well! While we can’t look up individual student information or directly resolve the problems some families are having with P-EBT benefits, we can share information and resources that we hope will help families know what to expect.
- For an overview of the most recent information, please see this new “Top Ten Things You Need to Know about P-EBT,” flyer. (Note, we will work to get this translated and share it in the near future!)
- If you’d like a comprehensive P-EBT overview and prefer watching/listening to take in information, you can access a recording of our “What Families Need to Know about P-EBT” event on Facebook or on YouTube.
- If you want to read through the many details about P-EBT, including how to activate your card and payment amounts, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” (FAQs). We will continue to update the FAQs as the program rolls out.
P-EBT cards – over 800,000 of them – are in the process of being mailed to eligible PA students and should arrive by the end of June. We know it is frustrating to wait, but help is on the way!
More in "New Resources"
- New Study: State Spending on Poverty Really Pays Off for Kids
- How to Better Serve Latino Students
- Student Voting Resources, Campus Compact
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.