Outreach and Partnerships Management VISTA, TeenSHARP
Posted by TeenSHARP on November 6, 2017
TeenSHARP is recruiting an Outreach and Partnerships Management VISTA to join our New Jersey team! The position will be charged with school outreach to help build the organization’s presence in Camden and Southern New Jersey.
As the Outreach and Partnerships Management VISTA you will:
● Develop a TeenSHARP outreach toolkit
● Establish partnerships to secure administrative support for initiative
● Conduct outreach, recruitment, and management of TeenSHARP students to facilitate weekly workshops
● Develop a recruitment system which guarantees 20 students in attendance at each workshop
● Analyze quantitative/qualitative data to measure impact of afterschool programming
TeenSHARP is a community based organization that prepares low-income and minority students for highly selective colleges and premier leadership opportunities, while training them to lead a college readiness movement among their peers. Your service will support Camden students in pursuing higher education and preparing for collegiate success. You will play an integral role in making college accessibility and affordability a reality for student who are eager for the opportunity.
Please follow this link to apply: https://my.americorps.gov/mp/listing/viewListing.do?id=76013&fromSearch=true
- Serve Philadelphia VISTA Corps Is Accepting Applications
- Director, Sisters of Saint Joseph Welcome Center – Feb 20
- Better Bike Share Educator, Part-Time Position Seasonal (March – October), Bicycle Coalition – Feb 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.