Out of The Box Strategies for Fundraising Success
Posted by Network for Good on May 28, 2018
Join the conversation at our next [#NFGTips Webinar] “Out of The Box Strategies for Fundraising Success,” to learn some creative ways ways to raise funds through digital technology.
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Network for Good along with Cortni Grange, social entrepreneur, chief connector, and Executive Director of Future Leaders & Young Entrepreneur (FLYE) will share how to combine the human element with digital resources to maximize fundraising for social ventures.
- Identify where and how their personal story connects to digital trends
- Utilize human connections as jet fuel for digital resources
- Understand the importance of long term digital fundraising engagement strategies
Stay after the webinar for a live Q&A!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Hybrid Event: Can College Level the Playing Field? Higher Education in an Unequal Society – Jul 7
- Webinar: Carnegie Community of Practice: Section 5 of the Application – Jul 12
- Practitioner-Scholar Community, IARSLCE
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.