Out-of-School Time Program Evaluation Database
Posted by on November 21, 2003
[posted from Promising Practices in After School listserv]
Harvard Family Research Project has just added 10 new profiles of out-of-school time programs and their evaluations to our Out-of-School Time Program Evaluation Database. These profiles cover the following programs including:
* The 3:00 Project (non-experimental and quasi-experimental)
* BELL Accelerated Learning Summer Program (quasi-experimental)
* BELL After-School Instructional Curriculum (quasi-experimental)
* Boys & Girls Clubs of America — Project Connect (non-experimental)
* Cooke Middle School After School Recreation Program (experimental, non-experimental, and quasi-experimental)
* Discovery Youth (non-experimental)
* Go Grrrls (experimental)
* Hawaii After-School Plus (A+) Program (non-experimental)
* Say Yes First (quasi-experimental)
* Teach Baltimore (experimental)
We have also updated five of our current profiles:
* 21st Century Community Learning Centers — District of Columbia (non-experimental)
* 21st Century Community Learning Centers — Owensboro, Kentucky Public Schools (non-experimental)
* Beacons Initiative — New York, New York (non-experimental)
* Extended-Service Schools Initiative (non-experimental and quasi-experimental)
* Project for Neighborhood Aftercare Program (non-experimental)
You can search the database or see a list of all of the profiles in the database at:
The next update to the out-of-school time section of our website will be in December when we will add a bibliography of all of the out-of-school time program evaluations that we are currently tracking. There are about 200 programs in the bibliography so we hope this will be a useful resource for you. If you’d like to be notified by email when the bibliography is available, please sign up for our OST updates email at:
Feel free contact us with any suggestions or questions.
Harvard Family Research Project
More in "New Resources"
- New Article on Proposed Medicaid Work Requirements
- Million Girls Moonshot: Sharing STEM Assets with State Ecosystems
- New Report: Has the Pandemic Changed What Workers Expect from Jobs?
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.