Out of School Time Program Director, Catholic Social Services
Posted by Catholic Social Services on June 16, 2014
Catholic Social Services (CSS) is looking for an energetic and organized Program Director to manage and supervise an Out of School Time (OST) Program that includes an Extended Day / After-school Program & Summer Camp at St. Martin de Porres Catholic School (2300 W. Lehigh Avenue, Phila, PA 19132).
This position is responsible for the overall management, supervision and implementation of all program activities including the academic enrichment portion of the extended day. Duties include daily on-site availability, training and supervision of Assistant Director/Group Supervisor and indirectly to Assistant Group Supervisors, Group Leaders, Consultants / Specialists, Youth Workers and Volunteers. Director is responsible for program development, implementation and evaluation as well as fiscal oversight and management. Engages parents, parish school, and community in special events, and serves as the liaison to Parish and school administration/teachers and funders.
ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to all Policies and Procedures set forth by contracts and organization.
- Attends weekly CSS OST Director Meetings, and other required / pertinent meetings / trainings scheduled by stakeholders.
- Maintains Department of Public Welfare Licensure for child-care facility and implements Keystone Stars in pursuit of subsequent star levels when appropriate.
- Facilitates weekly on-site staff meetings, preparing agendas, minutes, and appropriate follow-up. Communicates any program changes/shifts to all staff, parents and stakeholders.
- Supervision of staff includes the recruitment, hiring, orientation and routine evaluation of staff members.
- Ensures that the program is effectively utilized by participants and is responsible for the on-going recruitment and registration process of children as well as orientation process for children and parents.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with Parents, Principals, and Teachers of partner school for continued progress in producing academic outcomes for students. Maintains effective relationships with fellow CSS Program Directors, supervisors, and Community Organizations.
- Advises OST Administrator in the development of operational budget and adheres to budget parameters.
- Responsible for timely submission of monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting of contract.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely submission of CSS financial reports.
- Manages fee for service billing for Child Care Information Services (CCIS).
- Develops plan for facility maintenance in conjunction with host school.
- Educator (Part-Time, Temporary), Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site – Feb 12
- Community Resource Corps Spring 2023 Cohort – Feb 9
- Project Assistant (College/Graduate/Post-Graduate Students), Connect the Dots – Feb 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.