Operations Manager, Full-time
Posted by Pennsylvania Voice on January 28, 2020
Operations Manager: Pennsylvania Voice’s Operations Manager will be an integral member of the team to ensure the organization is healthy and functions well. The Operations Manager will report to the Executive Director on accounting/finance/operations and human relations (HR) and will work with other team members on logistics and systems that support the entire Pennsylvania Voice team in doing our critical work. We are looking for someone who is passionate about systems and making organizations work well!
About Pennsylvania Voice: Pennsylvania Voice is a statewide network of 32 organizations committed to creating a fair and just Pennsylvania by making our democracy more accessible, inclusive, and representative. Pennsylvania Voice works with our partners to employ the principles of collective impact, unifying change agents from different sectors around common goals to strengthen our democracy, build the capacity of partners with shared resources, and amplify the voices of communities of color.
A small team of experienced organizers/strategists drives Pennsylvania Voice. Our team supports, facilitates, and builds relationships between state leaders representing 32 distinct organizations around four specific program areas:
- Civic engagement: Creating year-round integrated voter engagement campaigns to increase voting, voter registration, and participation in civic life among all Pennsylvanians and specifically the New American Majority.
- Access to the ballot: Modernizing elections to make voting more convenient and fully accessible to all.
- Reflective Democracy: Restoring true representation to our state’s democracy by preparing for the 2020 Census and subsequent redistricting process.
- Racial equity: Creating more opportunities for to support people of color leadership development.
This work is grounded in our shared commitment to racial and gender equity.
This position is based in Philadelphia. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to use HR, bookkeeping, and other administrative skills to support social justice and community organizing.
This positions is full-time, permanent, offers excellent benefits, and a competitive salary.
Learn more and apply: https://www.pennsylvaniavoice.org/jobs
- Educator (Part-Time, Temporary), Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site – Feb 12
- Community Resource Corps Spring 2023 Cohort – Feb 9
- Project Assistant (College/Graduate/Post-Graduate Students), Connect the Dots – Feb 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.