Operations Manager, St. Mary’s Family Respite Center
Posted by on August 11, 2008
St. Mary’s Family Respite Center, an innovative out-of-home respite program for HIV affected infants, toddlers, and pre-schoolers, seeks a full-time (40 hours/week) Operations Manager to assume primary responsibility for the operations of administrative and financial systems within the organization. In addition, the Operations Manager is responsible for maintaining the donor lists, tracking donors, and sending acknowledgments. The Operations Manager is also responsible for the preparation of invoices to funding agencies, as well as payables and receivables.
The Operations Manager acts as the Volunteer Coordinator with responsibility for recruitment, registration, and assignment.
Qualifications: Excellent organizational and management skills. Demonstrated ability to participate in problem-solving as a team member. The successful candidate must have a minimum of three years experience in office management and bookkeeping. Computer literacy a must (Microsoft Word, Access, Quick Books, and Excel) Experience with diverse backgrounds required. Bi-lingual/-cultural applicants encouraged.
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Location: Philadelphia, PA
* Compensation: competitive
* This is at a non-profit organization.
* OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
St. Mary’s Family Respite Center
3115 Spring Garden Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Community Educator, Women Against Abuse
- Programs Assistant (Part-Time), PACDC
- Guest and Protection Services Associate (Part-time), Barnes Foundation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.