Open Call for Artists – Chair Affair 2020, Due by Jan. 3
Posted by Pathways to Housing PA on November 26, 2019
Pathways to Housing PA is looking for local artists to create works of art for our signature event, the Chair Affair. Artists have the choice of choosing a chair from our Philadelphia Furniture Bank or using other furniture pieces and/or works of art.
Each artist receives a $200 stipend to cover the cost of supplies, as well as complimentary registration for the event and recognition and promotion on social media and local press outlets.
- The call for artists will close on January 3, 2020
- Artists will be chosen no later than January 17, 2020
- Artists will select their furniture at one of two pre-scheduled, mandatory events in late January (date/time TBD)
- Completed chairs are due by March 6, 2020
- Each work of art will be promoted leading up to the event on April 23, 2020
This signature event supports our mission of providing homes, restoring health, and reclaiming lives of those who are experiencing chronic homelessness. To find out more, visit our website at: https://pathwaystohousingpa.org/open-call-artists-chair-affair-2020#
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Coalition Virtual Conversation: Higher Education AmeriCorps Sponsors – Oct 20
- Webinar: What matters most for student success from parents’ and educators’ perspectives – Oct 6
- Award for Computing Educators and Advocates – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.