Online Event: The Network for College Success on the Developmental Relationships Survey Tool – Jun 21
Posted by To&Through Project on May 24, 2022
On June 21 at 3:00-4:00 PM, the Postsecondary Team at Network for College Success will present on the Developmental Relationships Survey tool as a first step in identifying what support and guidance young people receive from all adults at the high school level as young people discover who they are, develop abilities to shape their own lives, and learn how to engage with and contribute to the world around them on their postsecondary journey.
The To&Through Data Collaborative is a space for the presentation and discussion of new work in education data in Chicago. The group meets to hear about a new body of work and give feedback on a problem of practice or project. During each presentation, we aim to accomplish three goals:
- Build community among educational leaders focused on educational equity.
- Highlight innovative and emerging educational/youth-serving data work.
- Provide honest and actionable feedback to help improve our colleagues’ work.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Carnegie Community of Practice: Section 6 of the Application – Aug 2
- 2022-2023 Staff Training and Programs for Afterschool Environmental Clubs – Aug 9,10&11
- Hybrid Event: Can College Level the Playing Field? Higher Education in an Unequal Society – Jul 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.