Online Event: Intentional Student Support Efforts at UIC for Black Enrollees – May 24
Posted by To&Through Project on April 26, 2022
About this event
Sue Farruggia and Jeremiah Abiade will present on the support of Black enrollees at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) and the development of the DuSable Scholars program. Sue is the Assistant Vice Chancellor for Assessment and Planning and Jeremiah is an Associate Professor in the Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering at UIC.
The To&Through Data Collaborative is a space for the presentation and discussion of new work in education data in Chicago. The group meets to hear about a new body of work and give feedback on a problem of practice or project. During each presentation, we aim to accomplish three goals:
- Build community among educational leaders focused on educational equity.
- Highlight innovative and emerging educational/youth-serving data work.
- Provide honest and actionable feedback to help improve our colleagues’ work.
Date and Time: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: AmeriCorps NCCC: A to Z – Aug 16
- New opportunity: Celebrating Public Service on Campus
- RFI: Using City Assets to Advance Digital Equity – Sep 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.