Online Event: Increasing Voter Registration at Community Colleges – June 9
Posted by ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge on May 3, 2022
The ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge and Campus Compact are co-hosting this conversation and workshop for community colleges and all institution types are welcomed to join.
During this time, we will:
- hear about strategies from campuses with high or significantly improved voter registration rates; and
- ideate strategies and tactics that community colleges can use to increase voter registration on their campuses.
Date and Time: June 9, 2022, 2:00 PM
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Nominate a Student to Enter the The I Am Philly Contest – Apr 14
- Teaching in Higher Education Certificate for Teachers and Professionals
- Webinar: Re-Envisioning Publicly Engaged Scholarship in Promotion and Tenure – Feb 13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.