Online Event: Can We Talk? Civil Dialogue for Troubled Times – Nov 30
Posted by University of Pennsylvania on November 2, 2021
Can We Talk? Civil Dialogue for Troubled Times
Add your voice to a regional student dialogue on the state of our nation:
- Come together with fellow Penn students and area university students.
- Discuss key issues facing our divided nation.
- Structured, with ground rules and experienced moderators.
- Not a debate, a dialogue.
- The more diversity of opinion around the “table” the better the experience.
Date and Time: Tuesday, November 30, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Event: Understanding Financial Aid Offers – Feb 1
- 31st Annual African American Children’s Book Fair – Feb 11
- Rutgers-Camden Black History Month Events – Feb 1,2,9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.