Online Dialogue for Social Change Organizations – Oct 6
Posted by Social Innovations Journal on September 29, 2020
The Social Innovations Journal has joined forces with Bruce Goldstein, University of Colorado and The Netweaver Network who are promoting positive change across critical social and ecological trends. Together through this partnership we bring you an online dialogue 5 part series from September 15 – November 3, 2020 that will share timely ideas about how social change organizations can develop and maintain conditions for productivity and purpose while they are operating largely remotely. The series will have an emphasis on sharing the practical wisdom of people who have been managing meaningful and impactful work remotely for many years – our guest are weavers of large-scale collaborative learning networks, which can be powerful engines for change but take special skill and attention to create and maintain. This series explores questions that have become ever more important within our virtualized world and are now even more urgent during the COVID 19 pandemic.
- October 6: How to organize your network so it becomes self-generating (“Jumpstart virtuous cycles”)
- October 16: How to manage your community over time (“Don’t age – evolve”)
- November 3: How to respond to crisis (“Change the systems and change ourselves”)
To view previous sessions in the series and to learn more about the upcoming ones: https://www.netweavernetwork.org/fall-2020-dialogues?mc_cid=e00e822bf4&mc_eid=5af3b29c8c
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Access Engineering: Spring 2022 Application for H.S. Students – Feb 1
- Research Experiences for Teachers (RET) Program – Apr 17
- Expanding Youth Involvement in Exploring Exciting Employment Directions in Agriculture – Apr 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.