Online Course: Recruiting 50+ Volunteers
Posted by on July 28, 2008
People 50+ are ready to help your organization.
Find out how to put their energy and expertise to work for you.
Discover proven strategies to capture the experience of people age 50+ in your community in this FREE online course developed by Temple University Center for Intergenerational Learning:
Capturing Experience: How People 50+ Can Help your Organization
This 3-hour, interactive course will help you:
* Understand how today’s 50+ population want to contribute
* Learn how to craft compelling paid and unpaid opportunities for them
* Explore proven ways to market your opportunities and develop a successful recruitment plan
* Master the most effective strategies for placing, training and supporting people 50+
Over 77 million baby boomers are moving into a new stage of life. Many are looking for ways to connect and contribute to their communities—and find a sense of purpose. But, not all non-profit organizations are prepared to take advantage of this growing natural resource.
Drawn from current research and extensive field experience, the content of this course has been used successfully in on-site training sessions all across the country. Now for the first time we are able to share this valuable material online with you and many other organizations.
Sign Up Today! at http://TempleCIL.org/CapturingExperience
PS: You’ll get concrete, practical tools that your organization can use right away to engage people age 50+.
More in "New Resources"
- School District of Phila.: Biennial Report 2019-2021
- Knight Diversity of Asset Managers Research Series: Philantropy
- New Certificate Program: Clinical Responsibility in Racial Equity and Cultural Inclusivity, Bryn Mawr – Nov 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.