Online and In-Person College and Career Readiness Workshops for Students and/or Parents
Posted by Uncommon Individual Foundation on August 31, 2021
As a supplement to the OnTrack online college and career readiness program, (ontrackpse.com), the Uncommon Individual Foundation offers online and in-person workshops for students and/or parents during or after-school hours, and on weekends. Workshops are offered as individual sessions, or multiple sessions in a series, tailored to the needs of the requesting organization or school. OnTrack’s Assistant Director of College Readiness has experience working with youth and facilitating workshops for ages 14-21 around high school success, college planning, the transition to college, and college affordability.
Available workshop topics include, but are not limited to:
- Navigating high school
- The college application process
- Understanding financial aid
- Transitioning from high school to college
- And more…
We are now taking requests for workshops this Fall.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Environmental Education and Education for Sustainability Panel Discussion – Nov 4
- Collaborating Across the Aisle: Supporting Students As They Transition from High School to College Classroom – Nov 19
- Lunch & Learn on Equity in Our Community – Nov 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.