Office Assistant, Advanced Placement Institute
Posted by La Salle University on April 23, 2018
La Salle University’s Advanced Placement Institute
La Salle’s APSI is looking for student office assistants to assist with the summer institute. The students will need to be available to work for a time period of two weeks. The office assistants are needed to work the week prior to the program starting (July 9-13) for preparation. In addition, office assistants will also need to work the following week (July 15-19) while the program is in session.
- Office Assistant General office tasks, including typing, mail pick-up/delivery, filing, duplicating/collating, campus errands, and other duties as assigned.
- Office is seeking students to work during business hours of 8:00 am until 4:00 pm.
- Job requires some light weight lifting (carrying text books)
CONTACT: KAMHYA JACKSON
- Chief Racial Equity Officer, City of Philadelphia
- Engagement Partnerships Consulting Manager, City of Philadelphia
- Education Manager, Al-Bustan
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.