Office Administrative Associate, Catto Scholarship, CCP
Posted by Community College of Philadelphia on December 6, 2022
The Office Administrative Associate position provides clerical support for Catto Scholarship. This city-funded program is designed to help first-time full time college students with last dollar tuition funding, academic coaching, and wrap-around support. Primary responsibilities include the coordination of office processes and procedures, maintenance of records and reporting of student information, and maintaining inventory of program materials. The OAA also prepares program related documents, forms, and memos.
- Assist the Executive Director in the development and coordination of office processes and procedures in alignment with college processes and procedures.
- Update and maintain hardcopy and electronic files in accordance with program funding and college requirements.
- Maintain documentation of prospective and enrolled students.
- Enter participant weekly activity and attendance information into the program database.
- Maintain and create an inventory of all program materials and generate orders as needed.
- Prepare documents and funding agency reports, as needed.
- Prepare correspondence and proofread as requested by program staff.
- Participate in off-campus training sessions as needed.
- Adhere to FERPA regulations as they pertain to maintaining the security and confidentiality of all student records, as well as maintain the confidentiality of other documents on behalf of the work area and the College.
- Screen and respond to calls and inquiries; take accurate messages and redirect calls as necessary.
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external visitors to the department; responding to questions or directing to the appropriate staff member or department.
- Perform assigned duties in a manner consistent with the mission, goals, and core values of the College.
- Maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Educator (Part-Time, Temporary), Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site – Feb 12
- Community Resource Corps Spring 2023 Cohort – Feb 9
- Project Assistant (College/Graduate/Post-Graduate Students), Connect the Dots – Feb 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.