Octavius Catto Scholarship Info Session – Apr 27
Posted by Community College of Philadelphia on April 27, 2021
Community College of Philadelphia is now recruiting eligible students to attend college debt-free this fall through the Octavius Catto Scholarship. In addition to receiving funding to cover last-dollar tuition costs, Catto Scholars also receive:
- Funding to cover the cost of books
- Supplemental funding for transportation and meals
- Enhanced academic success and career coaching
- Specialized workshops and programming
- Connections to existing resources like housing assistance and child care
Want to learn even more about the scholarship?
Join us for an information session via Zoom on Tuesday, April 27 at 11 a.m., where the Catto Scholarship Team will answer your questions. Register here.
Please note: Only first-time, full-time students are eligible, and do not need to apply for the scholarship. Upon review of a student’s application to the College, the Octavius Catto Scholarship team will contact the student if it appears they meet the eligibility requirements. If all requirements are met, the student will begin classes as a Catto Scholar!
Completing the FAFSA is an eligibility requirement, and accommodations will be made for undocumented students. Full eligibility requirements can be found online.
Questions? Send us an email at email@example.com.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Breakthrough: High Dosage Tutoring and Recovery from the Pandemic – May 26
- Webinar: The Real Price of College – May 13
- Webinar: Basic Needs Insecurity Among Philadelphia-Area College Students – May 27
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.