Nonprofit Summer Internships with Student Leaders program
Posted by Bank of America on January 12, 2018
Those who say the world can’t be changed probably never tried
Student Leaders® recognizes those who lead and serve in their own communities and beyond. Bank of America will
connect Student Leaders to tools and resources that will help them make communities better.
As a Student Leader, you will:
• Work as a paid intern at a local nonprofit for eight weeks
• Attend the week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, D.C.
• Develop leadership and career skills
• Connect with like-minded students from your own community and across the country
Juniors and Seniors:
Apply from October 30, 2017 to February 2, 2018
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Nominate a Student to Enter the The I Am Philly Contest – Apr 14
- Teaching in Higher Education Certificate for Teachers and Professionals
- Webinar: Re-Envisioning Publicly Engaged Scholarship in Promotion and Tenure – Feb 13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.