Nonprofit Resilience Institute for South Jersey Nonprofits
Posted by Community Foundation of South Jersey on November 16, 2015
The 2016 Nonprofit Resilience Institute for South Jersey Nonprofits
Offering Leadership Skills Development and Grant Opportunities
For the third consecutive year, the Community Foundation of South Jersey, the Campbell Soup Foundation and The Nonprofit Center are bringing a series on nonprofit leadership skills development to Southern NJ nonprofit organizations and their executive directors, other staff and boards.
A selected cohort of 10 nonprofits will be invited to participate in integrated programs that support their executive directors, staff, and boards, including:
- 4 exclusive Board/Executive Director leadership development trainings that will crystallize your thinking on purposeful, impactful board service
- A grant opportunity to receive MemberPlus status at The Nonprofit Center with an on-site Day of Clarity Board Retreat ($1,800 value for $150).
The deadline for applying for this opportunity is November 30th.
Get a copy of the brochure that describes each program in detail.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Block Party at the Career and Advanced Technology Center, CCP – Sep 28
- Virtual Training: Trauma-Informed Mentoring – Oct 19
- Meeting Youth Mental Health Needs in Mentoring Programs: Dialogue & Networking Event – Oct 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.