Nonprofit Legal Clinic
Posted by Philadelphia VIP on June 19, 2017
Philadelphia LawWorks Offers Nonprofit Legal Assessment Clinic
A Project of Philadelphia VIP
Register to ask your legal question
On June 27, Philadelphia LawWorks, will again host a nonprofit legal clinic, sponsored by Blank Rome LLP, giving you the opportunity to ask an attorney a question about:
- corporate governance
- conflicts of interest
- trademarks and logos
- commercial leases
- employees and consultants
- contracts and nonprofit legal issues
Registration is required >>
When: June 27, 2017, 10 am to noon
Where: Blank Rome, LLP, 130 N. 18th St., Phila.
Questions: Alison Merrick – 215-523-9565 or email@example.com
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Zoom Event: SEPA Racial/Ethnic Studies Institute – Jun 7
- Free Virtual Training: Combatting White Saviorism in Mentors and Mentoring Programs – Jun 23
- Online Event: The Status of Women in Philadelphia – May 25
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.