Nonprofit Leadership Forum – Leading Through Times of Change
Posted by Cabrini University on January 29, 2018
Cabrini’s Nerney Institute holds Nonprofit Leadership Forum
The Nerney Leadership Institute of Cabrini University will offer a Nonprofit Leadership Forum – Leading Through Times of Change.
Organizational Leaders (CEOs) and Senior Level Staff
Time and Location:
8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Monday, March 5, 2018
The Desmond Hotel
One Liberty Blvd, Malvern 19355
Dr. Michael Brenner
CEO, Right Chord Leadership
CEO Panel Discussion
- Atif Y. Bostic, Executive Director – UpLift Solutions, Inc.
- John G. Emge, Vice President & Regional Executive Director, United Way of Greater Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey
- Sharmain Matlock-Turner – President and CEO, Urban Affairs Coalition
- Practicing Adaptive Leadership for an Inclusive Organization (Consultation with Case Study)
- Building High Performance Teams with Meaningful Work
- Effective Communications for Diverse Work Environments
- Interactive Breakout Sessions – Networking Opportunities
To reserve your place and submit payment of $75/person or $69 for 2 or more, please go to: http://nliforum.eventbrite.com (Click on TICKETS to begin)
The Forum is Sponsored by Brown & Brown Insurance and TD Bank.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Not Your Average Voter Canvas Training. Tell Your Story. Get Out The Vote. – Jun 1
- Online Event: A conversation with Philadelphia250 CEO Danielle Delio Kim – May 25
- Next Step: From Freedom to Equity Walk-A-Thon and Health Fair – May 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.