Nonprofit Consultants needed
Posted by on May 11, 2009
Temple University’s Center for Social Policy and Community Development is seeking consultants for our nonprofit training program.
Below are the areas that these agencies are looking for resources/consultants:
* Lobbying vs. advocating: Knowing the difference (for nonprofits)
* leadership development/mentoring
* Law/legal issues, helping with 501 (c) 3 status, liability, policies
If you are a professional who can provide a 1 ½ to 2 hour training on one of the topics above, please contact me for more information. We can pay up to $50/hour, and we can purchase any supplies and make any copies needed for the training session.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you for your time.
- Development Director, Challenge Program
- Assistant OR Associate Director for Student Formation and Community Engagement
- Program Coordinator, Center for the Common Good, Villanova University – Dec 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.