Nominate the 2018 Next Generation Leader
Nominate the 2018 Next Generation Leader Award Today!
United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey’s Women United invites you to nominate the 2018 Next Generation Leader Award honoree.
We are looking for women 35 years of age or younger who have accomplished exemplary professional success and also share a deep commitment to GIVE, ADVOCATE and VOLUNTEER in the communities in which they live and work.
Nominee must meet two or more of the following criteria:
- Exhibits leadership within their fields of expertise
- Has made a significant philanthropic impact in the community in which she lives or works
- Has been instrumental in developing an innovative or interesting approach to meeting community needs
- Serves as a role model and/or mentor to other women and girls
- Demonstrates strong teamwork and has earned respect among peers within her networks
- Nominee must be a female 35 years of age or younger at the time of the Women United Gala on March 21, 2018.
- Individuals must be headquartered personally and/or professionally in the Greater Philadelphia region. This includes:
- PA – City of Philadelphia, Delaware County, Montgomery County and Chester County
- NJ – Camden County, Burlington County, Atlantic County, Cumberland County and Cape May County
- May self-nominate or nominate a deserving candidate
- Honoree must be available to attend the awards program on March 21 in Philadelphia, PA
All nomination submissions are due by Friday, October 20, 2017.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- 2023 Teach Plus Philadelphia Affinity Group Network Participant Interest Form
- Host Site Organizations Wanted for National Health Corps: Community Health Fellowship, Greater Philadelphia – Apr 30
- Campus Compact Community Colleges Network Meeting – Dec 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.