NIH Summer Research Experience Programs
Posted by Nation Institutes of Health on January 5, 2015
Funder: Nation Institutes of Health
Maximum Award: varies
Application Deadline: May 21, 2015
The purpose of the NIH Summer Research Experience Program is to provide a high quality research experience for high school and college students and for science teachers during the summer academic break.
Eligible applicants include:
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Others (see text field entitled “Additional Information on Eligibility” for clarification)
Summer Research Programs that expand and complement existing summer educational and training programs are encouraged.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- develop student-centered, anti-oppressive employability skills framework – Oct 7
- Data Leaders Community of Practice program – Sep 30
- Projects related to water – Oct 12
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.