New Website: How Youth Learn
Posted by on August 19, 2013
New “How Youth Learn” Website
For more than a dozen years, What Kids Can Do and their Next Generation Press have championed what they call “powerful learning with public purpose.” Through research, documentation, storytelling and multimedia, they have showcased schools and programs that engage adolescents as collaborators, knowledge creators, and citizens. Their new “How Youth Learn” website offers:
– what the relevant research says (our own synthesis for non-researchers)
– what students tell us (we’ve talked with thousands over the years)
-what our documentation of exemplary practice shows (we’re in schools a lot)
– and educator resources (including a new “enhanced e-book” on motivation)
More in "New Resources"
- New Report: Alignment of Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging with Community and Civic Engagement Functions in Higher Education
- New Report: After Everything: Projections of Jobs, Education, and Training Requirements through 2031
- New Report: As the Dust Settles: A Snapshot of Civic & Community Engagement at Community Colleges
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.