New Website: Constitutional Rights Foundation
Posted by on October 20, 2008
We invite you to visit Constitutional Rights Foundation’s new website. The new website features:
* An exciting new design.
* Easier navigation.
* Special pages for teachers, students, and parents.
* A new login feature which will allow visitors can make comments and suggestions and download PDF versions of our nationally acclaimed Bill of Rights in Action and other free materials on history, government, law, and current issues.
Plus . . .
* CRF program information (Mock Trial, History Day, and many more programs).
* Our materials catalog.
* Online support for our curricular materials.
* Research Links, rated the #1 site for student research by the Los Angeles Times.
* Much, much more.
Please take a moment now to visit our new website: http://www.crf-usa.org/
More in "New Resources"
- Liberal Education: Our Pale Blue Dot, Colleges and universities have a large part to play in saving our planet
- Podcast: Building the Black Educator Pipeline
- New Report: The Effects of Community-Based Engagement in Higher Education: What We Know and Questions that Remain
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.