New Website: Community Investment Network
Posted by on January 12, 2009
New Resource for Community Leaders, Regulators and Lenders
The editors of The Community Investment Network (“CIN”) have created a special section on the financial crisis to help community leaders navigate the various mortgage assistance programs that are emerging.
You can find this new on-line resource at: http://www.communityinvestmentnetwork.org/special-sections/spotlight-on-subprime-mortgage-issues/
“Spotlight on the Mortgage Crisis” – “Home Mortgage Assistance Programs” features:
* Bank Mortgage Assistance Programs (direct links to individual banks)
* Other Mortgage Assistance Programs (such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac)
* Federal Reserve Foreclosure Resources (New England Fed, Philadelphia Fed)
* Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation assistance
* The NCRC’s “HELP Now” program.
And there daily updates on Actions in the Congress; National Community Reinvestment Coalition activities; Commentary; Research and Insights; and Subprime in the News.
We invite lenders, community advocates, and others to forward information on other mortgage assistance programs to us at: email@example.com
More in "New Resources"
- New Article: Has the Pandemic Changed Anti-Hunger Policy Forever?
- The Fluidity of Identity and Boundaries: A Hispanic and Latinx Heritage Month Reading List
- Coalition Against Hunger 2020-2021 Annual Report
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.