New Website: Center for Civic Partnerships
Posted by on July 12, 2002
Center for Civic Partnerships (Sacremento, California)
– Community-Based Systems Change
– The Sustainability Toolkit
– YTOT Guide
– “Cities as Partners in Community-Based Public Health”
– Fresh Ideas for Community Nutrition and Physical Activity
More in "New Resources"
- Field Center for Children’s Policy, Practice & Research Has Launched Their New Website
- ECMC Foundation 2022 Annual Report
- Missed out on LIHWAP? You can still get help through PAHAF
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.