New Toolkits Available to Boost Afterschool Program Development
Posted by America's Service Commissions on October 12, 2021
We are thrilled to share with you two exciting new publications from America’s Service Commissions (ASC) that may be helpful to you and your programs and partners this year:
- Afterschool Program Development: A Toolkit for State Commissions and Partners
- National Service 101: A Toolkit for Afterschool Programs
These two guides were developed with generous financial support from the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation to provide the afterschool field with fresh ideas on how AmeriCorps members and national service can strengthen afterschool programs to create positive community change. The toolkits showcase easy-but-innovative ways that AmeriCorps members can make a positive impact in afterschool settings, along with resources and case studies to help maximize out-of-school time impact in communities and schools through the power of national service.
The toolkits can be downloaded in PDF format.
More in "New Resources"
- New Article: Students Offer Lessons on Enhancing Engagement in Youth Programs
- Every Voice, Every Vote Launches
- New E-Books Added To POWER Library For Pennsylvanians
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.