New Report: Unrealized Impact 2.0: The Hard Truth About Where We Are and Ways to Move Forward
Posted by Promise54 on October 19, 2021
Promise54 released Unrealized Impact 2.0: The Hard Truth About Where We Are and Ways to Move Forward, which analyzes aggregated survey data on diversity, inclusion, and equity in the education sector and explores how far there is to go to achieve social justice.
Aggregated data on diversity, inclusion, and equity in the social sector has never been prioritized, collected, and communicated in the education field — until Unrealized Impact.
Creating diverse, inclusive, equitable, and antiracist organizations is a precondition for achieving social justice.
Unrealized Impact 2.0: The Hard Truth About Where We Are and Ways to Move Forward builds on findings from the original groundbreaking report published in 2017, offering a bold call to action.
We must do better to take care of one another and to be worthy of the communities we serve.
A free companion webinar series is also available from Nov 1-18:
- Oppression Is at Work…at Work, November 1, 12-1 PM
- 400+ Years and Counting, November 3, 12-1 PM
- Funders Wnplugged, November 4, 12-1 PM
- Uprooting Whiteness, November 9, 12-1:30 PM
- Amplifying Silenced Voices, November 10, 12-1 PM
- The Growing LatinX Gap, November 11, 12-1 PM
- Leading Transformation, November 16, 12-1 PM
- Liberating Governance, November 17, 12-1 PM
- Promising Practices, November 18, 12-1 PM
More in "New Resources"
- New Podcast: PENNding Funds
- Pew Philadelphia Releases New Interactive Jobs Dashboard
- Report: Continued State Flexibility to Assist Older Foster Youth Act
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.