New Report Series: Transforming Mindsets, Powering Change
Posted by Equal Measure on January 25, 2022
In the new three-part report series Transforming Mindsets, Powering Change, Equal Measure shares an emerging picture of how postsecondary institutions and their partners are unearthing complex and entrenched barriers embedded in their systems and shifting culture, practices, and policies.
Stories from these institutions and communities illustrate how a focused approach to equity—one that attends to implicit and explicit factors—is establishing new mindsets, norms, and policies that today’s students need right now. Together, the reports elevate the factors of change that are common to institutions and community partners making progress in equity efforts.
The three-part report series includes:
- Advancing Equity through Postsecondary Education Policy and Practice
- Getting to the Root
- Recognizing Catalysts for Change in Postsecondary Education
More in "New Resources"
- Service Year Alliance Toolkit: Engaging Individuals After High School in Service Years
- New Report: Toward a More Equitable Tomorrow: A Landscape Analysis of Early Childhood Leadership
- Looking Back to Move Forward: Immigrant Heritage Month 2022
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.