New Report: Alignment of Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging with Community and Civic Engagement Functions in Higher Education
Posted by Campus Compact on December 5, 2023
This new report from Castel Sweet offers an environmental scan of Campus Compact members and the broader higher education community around the alignment and structural integration of equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging with community and civic engagement functions on campuses.
What you’ll find inside:
- Reflections on current practices at a variety of institutions
- An inventory of campuses that serve as examples of ways to structurally align these functions
- Inspiration for how your campus can better implement institutional policies and practices that integrate equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging with your existing civic and community engagement work
More in "New Resources"
- The Black Girls Create Project: A Pilot Culturally Responsive Informal STEM Learning Program
- New eBook: Essentials of Social Innovation: Design Thinking
- Expanding Your Pantry’s Reach Through Mini-Pantries
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.