new online Service-Learning Community
Posted by National Youth Leadership Council on May 21, 2019
We have big news.
The National Youth Leadership Council is pleased to announce the launch of our new online Service-Learning Community.
NYLC’s online community is for youth (13 and older) and adult members who have discovered how they can change the world through service-learning. It is the leading resource for fast and easy sharing, service-learning professional development, and networking.
Our members receive exclusive benefits.
As a member you’ll have unlimited access to a wide range of service-learning focused resources that will inspire, motivate, and engage both students and faculty with:
- Free professional development opportunities such as monthly webinars and recorded webinars.
- Access to the National Service-Learning Clearinghouse – America’s largest service-learning library, with hundreds of service-learning projects posted by other members and active conversations on topics that will inspire your creativity.
- Meeting space to convene peers from anywhere in the world by creating a group online.
- Special event discounts and member only offers.
Share ideas, get your questions answered, deepen your service-learning knowledge, and use the online community’s resources to build your own online learning community today.
» Join Today!
More in "New Resources"
- SSIR Webinar Series for Nonprofits and Other Stakeholders in the Social Sector.
- 1619 Unit Plan: African American Cultural Achievements and Identity
- Webinar Recording: Responding to Environmental Racism
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.