New Issue of Liberal Education Magazine
Posted by American Association of Colleges and Universities on March 28, 2023
The Winter 2023 issue of Liberal Education, “Can We Talk? Students learn to connect across political and religious divides,” VOL. 109 NO. 1 is now available.
Some of the articles available:
- We’re Listening – Political differences, a common humanity
- A Higher Calling – At its best, liberal learning produces courage
- A Spirit of Humility – Colleges and universities have a historic duty to take the lead on Indigenous rights
- Humanities in the Public Square – How to bring history to the masses—and why it matters
This issue also includes articles about the connection between higher education and community engagement, the college experiences of Black LGBTQ+ students, educators’ reflections on the college courses that most shaped their futures, and more.
More in "New Resources"
- New Article on Proposed Medicaid Work Requirements
- Million Girls Moonshot: Sharing STEM Assets with State Ecosystems
- New Report: Has the Pandemic Changed What Workers Expect from Jobs?
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.