New Issue of Liberal Education: Flight to Freedom: The mission to aid endangered scholars around the globe
A new issue of Liberal Education, Flight to Freedom: The mission to aid endangered scholars around the globe is now available.
- Safe Haven, The rescue of science and learning amid global threats, by Allan E. Goodman, James Robin King, and Martha J. Kanter
- It’s Not a Zero-Sum Game,Ways to promote both freedom of expression and inclusion, by Michelle Deutchman and Elisabeth Yap
- Research Corner: Get Out the Student Vote: Data from the 2020 elections to help campuses get students to the polls in November
- In the Wake of Multiple Pandemics, Community engagement lessons from George Floyd Square, by Tania D. Mitchell
- And more…
Also in this issue: how to embody anti-racist learning methods, the importance of student votes in 2020, what “liberal education” means to our readers, and other stories. And be sure to check out our recent web-exclusive articles.
More in "New Resources"
- New Report: Talent Disrupted – College Graduates, Underemployment, and the Way Forward
- The Black Girls Create Project: A Pilot Culturally Responsive Informal STEM Learning Program
- New eBook: Essentials of Social Innovation: Design Thinking
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.