New Issue: Community Technology Review
Posted by on July 4, 2003
The special summer Conference issue of the “Community Technology Review” is now available online (http://www.comtechreview.org) and in hard copy.
Designed as a conference supplement and stand-alone publication, this issue’s sections mirror and complement the session tracks at this year’s CTCNet conference, “Creating Our Future: Shaping the Agenda of Community Technology,” being held on June 26-29 in Washington, DC (http://www2.ctcnet.org/conf/2003/):
– The Big Picture
– Policy, Advocacy, and Organizing
– Leadership and Management
– Programs and Curriculum
The new issue features more than two dozen articles including:
* Updates from CTCNet, AFCN, and the Children’s Partnership;
* Interviews with conference honoree Representative Nydia Vel?zquez and presenters and others including Steve Wright, Norris Dickard, Jemeul Johnson, Nyvia Col?n, and Phil Shapiro;
* Community Technology Policy Strategies by John Zoltner and Norris Dickard and pieces on state organizing and advocacy in Illinois and California;
* Multiple article pieces on Community Mapping and Recycling program partnerships;
Check it out.
— peter miller, richard civille, melissa daigle, & dan schackman, editors
More in "New Resources"
- Phila. STEM Education Directories: Opportunities for Educators, Students, and Families
- Free Resources for Improving Diversity In Open Source STEM Projects
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.