New Heights for College Access and Success
Posted by National College Access Network on May 19, 2014
Registration Now Open for the 2014 NCAN National Conference!
NCAN invites you to register for the 2014 NCAN National Conference, New Heights for College Access and Success. The conference will take place September 15-17, 2014 at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix, AZ and feature workshops, networking and professional development opportunities and exciting plenary speakers. For more information about the conference and how to register, please click here.
We’ve confirmed the following speakers and opportunities:
- Paul Luna, President of Helios Education Foundation.
- Brandon Busteed, Executive Director of Gallup Education.
- Local college visits to DeVry University and Arizona State University – Downtown Phoenix Campus.
- Off-site tours in the Phoenix area including the lovely Desert Botanical Gardens.
Additional speakers and events will be announced as they are confirmed.
Come join us in the Valley of the Sun where attendees will be able to learn and share strategies for helping more students succeed in postsecondary education by day, and take in the sights of Phoenix by night. Hotel rates at the Arizona Biltmore are less expensive than last year at $179/night. Click here to reserve your room.
We look forward to seeing everyone in Phoenix in September!
Please note that each registrant will need his or her own login and password. If you require assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NCAN THANKS OUR MAJOR SPONSORS FOR THEIR SUPPORT OF THE 2014 NATIONAL CONFERENCE:
- Helios Education Foundation
- Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- Lumina Foundation
- The Travelers Companies Inc.
- Call for Proposals: Conference on Community Writing: Activating Radical Imagination – Feb 5
- 2023 Project Kaleidoscope (PKAL) STEM Leadership Institute – Mar 15
- Call for Proposals: American School Health Association – Feb 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.