New Community Organizing Syllabi
Posted by on February 28, 2004
[posted from Comm-Org]
I am very pleased to announce new additions to the COMM-ORG Syllabi page (http://comm-org.utoledo.edu/syllabi.htm):
In the Community Development section: Robert Silverman, “Community Development Processes”
In the Community Infrastructure section: Randy Stoecker, “Community Informatics”
In the Participation and Planning section: Robert Silverman, “Public Finance Management”
In the Other Collections section:
* Community-Campus Partnerships for Health Service Learning Syllabi
* Community-Campus Partnerships for Health Community-Based Participatory Research Syllabi
Thanks to everyone who contributed their work or links.
There will be even more syllabi coming up soon.
More in "New Resources"
- PSAYDN’s Service Learning and You! Summer/Fall 2023 Service-Learning Project
- Service-learning as a Path to Achieving Graduation Requirements: ACT 158 Applied
- Article: Where Poverty Stubbornly Persists
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.