New Book: Working Across Generations: Defining the Future of Nonprofit Leadership
Posted by on July 6, 2009
The Building Movement Project is pleased to announce the release of our new book, Working Across Generations: Defining the Future of Nonprofit Leadership
Written by Building Movement Project authors Frances Kunreuther, Helen Kim and Robby Rodriguez, the book offers a comprehensive approach to looking at leadership and generational shifts in the nonprofit sector.
· Fresh perspectives and practical advice on how to work across generational divides;
· Research findings, real-life stories, useful charts and exercises;
· Stories and case examples from across the country; and
· Recommendations on how individuals, organizations and the nonprofit sector can all play an important part in paving the way for more vibrant and expansive leadership in the nonprofit sector.
“Instead of the “sky is falling” alarms about generational change that are reminiscent of the Y2K scare, Kunreuther, Kim and Rodriguez have written a real-world look at the context and complexities of the changes to come, and a practical approach for maximizing the opportunities that these changes present to us.”
– Jan Masaoka, Director & Editor in Chief, BlueAvocado.org
“A much-needed addition to the field of non-profit leadership. Nuanced, balanced, optimistic and practical, Working Across Generations should be required reading for anyone who cares about the sustainability of this essential sector.”
– Akaya Windwood, President/CEO, Rockwood Leadership Institute
Order your copy now!
For more information, including excerpts from the book, visit http://www.workingacrossgenerations.org . For orders of 10 or more copies, please contact Rick Skewes at firstname.lastname@example.org
More in "New Resources"
- Phila. STEM Education Directories: Opportunities for Educators, Students, and Families
- Free Resources for Improving Diversity In Open Source STEM Projects
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.