New Book: Idealist Handbook to Building a Better World
Posted by on March 16, 2009
I am writing to tell you about a new book that hit the bookstores this week and is already #1 on Amazon’s bestselling nonprofit books:
Published by Penguin, the Idealist Handbook to Building a Better World was written for anyone who wants to make a difference in the world but doesn’t know where to start.
In the book you’ll find ideas and resources for:
* Focusing on what you want to do, and on what skills you bring to the table
* Volunteering locally and abroad
* Transitioning into a nonprofit career
* Changing the world through your workplace
* Supporting a nonprofit by serving on its board
And much more. For more details about the book, to read the Introduction, and to order a copy, please click on this link:
If you can, please share this link on relevant mailing lists, as well as on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter.
Thank you, and all the best!
Ami Dar and the Idealist team
More in "New Resources"
- New Study: State Spending on Poverty Really Pays Off for Kids
- How to Better Serve Latino Students
- Student Voting Resources, Campus Compact
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.