Networking for Youth Develpoment Professionals
Posted by Sandbox Collective on November 30, 2015
Youth development professionals and consultants who work with youth-serving programs are invited to the monthly gathering of the Sandbox Collective. December’s gathering will be an evening happy-hour and celebration! Join us to network, learn more about the Sandbox Collective and celebrate the season.
The Goals of The Sandbox Collective: To create an alternative to traditional professional development experiences and to host a forum for networking, resource sharing and collaboration for adults who: work with, on behalf of, and advocate for youth in Philadelphia.
You should join us if these guiding principles resonate with you:
- You use a strengths-based approach to work with youth, families & communities;
- You have an interest in collaborating with adults who work with, for, and/or on behalf of youth;
- You look at your work as a juicy extension of your purpose;
- A part of you wants to create from outside of the ‘systems’;
- You think that work and play can co-exist;
- You are seeking thought/test partners who share similar values abut their approach to working with youth, families, & communities
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Can We Talk? Civil Dialogue for Troubled Times – Oct 19
- Calling in the Calling Out Culture, A dialogue with Loretta Ross – Oct 27
- PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Career Ready PA – Oct 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.