NELI Ascending Leaders certificate program
Posted by on September 03, 2012
NELI ‘Ascending Leaders’ certificate program scheduled
The Ascending Leaders Certificate Program of the Nonprofit Executive Leadership Institute at Bryn Mawr College will take place January 11-12, February 8-9 and March 15-16 in 2013. The deadline for applications is November 16th.
The Ascending Leadership Certificate Program gives professionals in mid-level management positions the tools and resources they need to lead and move up within their field and within their non-profit organization.
* Learn how their leadership style impacts communication and problem-solving in their teams,
* Explore “best practices” in designing and managing a full-scale strategic planning process,
* Strengthen their knowledge of organizational financial management,
* Assess the quality of their organizations’ evaluation efforts,
* Identify goals for career development and
* Identify ways to leverage opportunities for advancement
Find program details here, visit the NELI website, or email Margie DuBrow at email@example.com or call her at 610-520-2650.
More in "New Resources"
- Million Girls Moonshot: Sharing STEM Assets with State Ecosystems
- New Report: Has the Pandemic Changed What Workers Expect from Jobs?
- Webinar Recording: Solar Schools: Why New Incentives Make NOW the Best Time to Go Solar
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.