Needed: Summer 2020 Media and Communication Internship Opportunities for Undergrad and Grad Students
Posted by Temple University on April 21, 2020
Klein College of Media & Communication at Temple University is actively seeking Summer 2020 internship opportunities for media and communication undergraduate and graduate students to begin this May. Due to COVID19, many students have lost their internships and jobs they had already secured, which could affect many who need to complete internships for credit. If you or an organization/business you know has any specific media and communication positions or project-based needs that can be completed virtually, we have students who would welcome an opportunity to work with a great local organization! This could be either a full internship or assistance with a project, research, social media, graphic design, or content creation.
- Logos and graphic designs
- Flyer and poster designing (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Copywriting and blog writing
- Photography and videography
- Video and photography editing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEOs)
- PR strategy to pivot marketing and communication campaigns
- Google Analytics
- Web Design
- And any other communication/media/design related needs!
Interested individuals can contact Kalie Wertz about what their needs are. Kalie is happy to have conversations about what they need and if a student might be able to complete that work. Contact Kalie at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 215-851-9729.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- What’s Your Tree Story Photo Challenge – May 15
- Upcoming Communities of Practice – May 20
- Webinar: The Location Advantage: Using Maps to Make Data-Driven Decisions for Your Nonprofit – May 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.