Need In Deed seeks teacher applicants
Posted by Need In Deed on March 28, 2016
Need in Deed Now Recruiting 3rd Through 8th Grade Teachers:
Need in Deed provides professional development for 3rd-8th graders teachers in Philadelphia schools. We provide FREE training and support to bring service-learning to classrooms. Using our My Voice framework, students learn practical applications for what they are studying in the classroom and engage in meaningful service in their schools and communities.
Teachers who apply and are accepted join a network of professionals dedicated to bringing service-learning to their classroom.
We are currently recruiting for the 2016-2017 school year. We are seeking classroom teachers who:
- believe in student’s capacity to excel
- want to incorporate student voice into their classroom
- want to teach core curriculum standards in a real-world context
- want to connect the classroom to the resources, skills, and knowledge available in our city
- have strong classroom management skills
If you are a 3rd-8th grade teacher click HERE
For more information please contact Associate Program Director Kyra Atterbury at email@example.com or by phone at 215-964-9020.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Partners Needed: Safe-Hub Tent-or-Treat – Oct 29
- Mayor’s Volunteer Corps Portal
- Volunteers Needed: NUAD Violence Prevention Program
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.